24.8.05

Bikes and Condos

Just a short news item on two things I thought were cool:













This Ritz-Carlton (left) is unusually attractive-looking for a downtown hotel. What could have been a nightmare in Philadelphia's most important square instead looks pretty good.
Could this bike scheme(right) in Lyons really work? They brought back the old leave-bikes-around-town-for-free model and this time are trying to make it work. Will credit cards and electronic sensors prevent the theft and vandalism that ruined the concept in past applications? The best part -- the whole system came at no cost as part of the deal that gave anad company the right to put up posters at Lyons' bus shelters.

6 Comments:

Blogger TLA Increase Your Page Rank said...

Ich suche Bike

9:37 AM  
Blogger Livenwealthy said...

Premium fragrances and cosmetics offers

7:14 PM  
Blogger TLA Increase Your Page Rank said...

Ich suche Bike

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a stamina exercise bike enthusiast? If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and stamina exercise bike with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.abracing.org

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Bikes said...

Hi there! I'm very interested in Biking . OK, I'm a Biking
freak,nutcase,or whatever you want to call it. I'm searching all the time for info about it. So I'm glad I found you! Thanx

4:47 PM  
Blogger sddowntown said...

Hi: I was looking for information on San Diego real estate and can upon your site. I'm working on a site about Downtown San Diego condo living and looking for any good facts that I might be able to incorporate into my site to really provide an in-depth information source. After reading your Blog, I found it interesting, but, it wasn't what I was looking for. With that said, I must say I've enjoyed reading it. I bookmarked your blog for the future. Well I'm off again in search for more detailed inner city living information.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home